Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Quit your BEACHIN'

As a pattern writer- it doesn't matter how many times I look over and re-read my patterns or how many people proof-read them for me, somehow a mistake or two is bound to slip through the cracks. I really do appreciate when someone calls them to my attention so I can make the appropriate corrections and hopefully save others from making a mistake on their project.


So here it is: BEACHIN' has a couple corrections I need to make. I'm posting it here so if you've bought that pattern you can run in and correct it now. That way, when you actually get around to making it you won't start cursing at me. :o)

Fabric L- requires 1 yd (NOT the 3/4)

Fabric D- when cutting needs [2] 2 1/2" x 18 1/2" strips (NOT 16 1/2")

Sorry for any inconvenience!

1 comment:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

also sometimes someone might tell you that you need to correct something, when indeed they themselves need to fix their 1/4" seam allowance too.