Monday, June 21, 2010

Spook Alley

Last, but definately not least, is Spook Alley. OMG, this wallhanging is so much fun!


I was inspired by my 'Season's Greetings' quilt and this adorably fun line by My mind's Eye for Riley Blake called "Boo to You" Normally I don't go for the bright silly prints, but these were just too cute. Can't wait to get my hands on some 'Haunted Mansion' by Sanae for Moda and make another!
*I'm always taken aback for a moment when I realize I'm making Halloween and Christmas quilts in May/June! Oh the crazy life of a quilter. :o)

7 comments:

lisa said...

I am loving all the new patterns, just wondering if you got a huge inspiration splurge (and if so, send it my way!) or if you just got everythign finalised around teh same time. I sort of want a sneak into the creative side of things!

Just JaiCi's Crafts said...

I adore your designs! I was just telling my Granni that it would be a dream job to have yours!!! Designing and making and selling fabric and quilts all day long....awesome!
Can't wait to see what's next!

Mama Spark said...

I just LOVE this design. When is it available??

Sequana said...

And don't forget The Ghastlies by Alexander Henry. I got mine in an Etsy shop, so they may have had them early.

It's just some wonderfully spooky prints.

Beth said...

Too cute. I really like holiday quilts. They make me happy.

jlk said...

So cute! My local quilt shop has this line -- how much do you need for one quilt?

Em said...

I absolutely love your lettering. Just started my Halloween wonky village and will love incorporating your inspirations! Thank you!!!!