Friday, November 18, 2011

BUSY-ness

Today is a BUSY day. But first, lets take care of business and announce some winners! THANK YOU to everyone who left comments. You are all so sweet and encouraging. I honestly wish I had enough fabric, time, and money to send ALL of you some. Luckily you'll be able to find it in a store near you towards the end of Jan/Feb!

The winners of the FQ bundles (10 fq's in each bundle) are:
303- Bree
152- Cathy
263- Lucy

I also chose winners to recieve one of my newest patterns:
126- Patricia (Pep Rally)
167- Carol (Out of Time)
30- JamieLee (Rock Star)
348- Rsisland (Full Court)
216- SusGus (On Target)
63- Amy B (Double Bubble)

Again, thanks so much for playing!!!

Now I have to get ready to head to the FrenchKnots retreat today!!!  I am so excited to get some real sewing done. Wish you could come too!

Did you know Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK!!!  How did it sneak up on my so fast this year? We're hosting at our new house. Yikes! I haven't bought any food or made any preperations yet. I've made a list for the hubs to do all the shopping while I'm off sewing all weekend. If he forgets the turkey, I guess we'll just have sanwiches!  :o)

Also, in honor of Cyber Monday I will be having a SUPER sale. Check back soon for details.

Hope you all have a wonderful holiday and an awesome week wherever you are!  *hugs!*

5 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for hosting such a generous give away.

Cathy said...

Oh, I am so excited! I won a FQ bundle!

(happy dance, happy dance)

Cathy B

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Awesome, thanks! I am hosting Thanksgiving, and not to toot my own horn, but I was at Walmart at 5 am this morning to do the grocery shopping...I've got 3 kids ages 5 and under and I needed all that cart space:)

Amy B said...

Thanks so much!! Can't wait to get the pattern!!

Pamela said...

Your quilts are even more amazing in person. We were all so lucky to have seen them this weekend in person. Thanks for sharing your un-believable talent with all of us!!