Wednesday, November 2, 2011

My List

I got home late last night
(from Houston)
(Quilt Market)
I went to a new home.
My husband began moving us
while I was gone.
He tried. Really.
The piles of STUFF are
overwhelming.
Not to mention
I came home to a crammed inbox.
If you placed an order-
it's coming. I promise.
As for my market re-cap...
It might have to wait.
But I think it'll be worth it.
I have LOADS of fun to share.
And between Sewing Summit,
Quilt Market, and
MOVING
I have LOTS to give to you.
Just give me a few days to
get settled.

Thanks.

4 comments:

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

oh my......two big adventures all the while moving too!!! Take time to breathe and stop and smell the roses too.

Rosa said...

Happy moving and take it easy!!

Shari said...

Your husband sent you off to Market and then moved you? Sounds like he's a keeper - ha ha. Hope it all sorts out soon!

Kira said...

Good luck moving. Hope it's not too far.