Friday, January 7, 2011

Color of the year!

Just thought I'd let you all know that Pantone has picked their color of the year! (I'm sure this is old news to some). I know of at least ONE person that is going to be very glad that the aqua/teal/turquoise color of last year is no longer "on top". (Although I personally don't think we've seen the last of it.)

So here it is- Honeysuckle.

Now I'm sure depending on your computer this color is going to look a little different. But variations are always welcome anyway. It's already been seen on the runways of spring fashion and I'm certain will be coming to quilting fabric VERY SOON.

On another note: I'll be revisiting my 'APPLIQUE' topic starting next week. :o)

3 comments:

Mommarock said...

I love the new color of the year! It is my favorite color.. pink anyhow.. but used within reason. I am also eager for you to revisit the applique topic. I have not as of yet tried applique, but I am VERY eager to give it a shot!

Heirlooms by Ashton House said...

Oh, this is wonderful news! Pink is my favorite color. I especially love it when paired with green. My dining room is green with pink accents.

Moose on the Porch Quilts said...

:)