Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fleur De France

Oh, I just love this quilt. My little girl is named Paris and I've had the idea in my head for over a year now. I've been waiting for the perfect fabric to use so I can decorate her room. I used Oasis by 3 Sisters for Moda and I LOVE the variety of colors in it. The best part is I don't even have to re-paint her room!

FLEUR de FRANCE
The Fleur de lis are pieced and then appliqued! I love the difference it makes than just having a solid color.

Have you noticed a trend in ALL my new patterns?

12 comments:

Tiffany said...

Francophile family right here - LOVE this quilt! We are a trilingual family and both my husband and I have lived in France and have an affinity for the people and culture. Definitely one of my favorite patterns of your if not my #1!

Amy said...

This is a fabulous quilt! The fabrics are perfect for this pattern.

Megan R. said...

I love that quilt. Did you put it on Paris's bed. It's adorable.

Yvonne said...

It is really lovely Emily! Love the quilts you are designing but I can't figure out what the trend is....

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

love this one!!!
the trend... i tried to figure it out but no luck!

Stefanie said...

Oh, my gosh.... it's beautiful!

free indeed said...

Wonderful job! My Quebec DIL would love it too! Perfect fabric choice and pattern!

Marcia W. said...

These last 2 quilts are wonderful: Fleur and leaves - both appliques. Really like these, and bet Paris loves her quilt!

blankenquilt said...

I am new to quilting, and I am just getting around to your amazing Which Witch pattern that I bought, and am having a blast with it! I just came across your Fluer De France quilt, and it is spectacular! I am in love with the Fleur de lis and was wondering where I could buy this pattern at?! Thank you! =)

Jan said...

I too, am in love with the Fleur de France quilt. Where can I get the pattern.

Jan

Jan said...

I love the Fleur de France design. Where can I purchase it.

Thanks
Jan

Wendy said...

Ok...I stumbled on your site and I have to say this is my most favorite quilt pattern EVER. I am off now to find it to purchase. Love, Love, LOVE your work.